Saturday, December 25, 2010

Whos knows?!

I do not recomend "Xephedrine" to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got it, took it and lost weight as soon as the first day as I took the first pill!
They are very addicting, Cos if you are like me a extremesat at loosing every pound on my
fat bastered body..Then you will take to many of them in one day and even more then you should take in one hour.
Lets just say I took over five "Xephedrine" in one day!
It was a stupid thing I did!
I took over that many not knowing it could kill me!
My heart was pounding and I don't know really how to explain how I felt.
But it made me feel so damn bad!!
All I can say is DON'T take it!
You will get hooked on them cos you loose weight quick!
It's not worth having someone you Love being stuck in the hospital with you and ruining thier christmas eve....
I did I believe I ruinned his holiday....I never want to make him unhappy, but the only thing I'm good at is
making everyone around me unhappy.
Thats what my parents always told me and if it wasn't true they would have never said it...

3 comments:

  1. Damn, that does seem like a horrible experience =/
    Are you doing better now?
    Has the addiction lasted until now?
    Hope everything's good, and I'll definitely heed your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,
    I just stumbled on your blog and read your last post. Believe me when I say that parents are not always right. They can be mean and hurtful. It sucks that the people that are supposed to be there for you and build you up are also the people that have the power to destroy you. I hope that you are feeling better! Remember that you are strong :)
    xoxo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete