Monday, December 6, 2010

How many pounds till im happy?

How many pounds till im happy? How many pounds till im thin? Three more pounds till im skinny,Three more pounds and I win."

I have lost 12 pounds in two weeks, I will be 120 by christmas.
Althoigh I lost 12 pounds it doesn't look it!

I hate looking at myself every time I pass by a mirror...
Even my boyfriend siad last night I still look the same,
Still fat,fat,fat.....
Soon he won't be able to call me fat and mean it and won't be able to call me fat even in a joking way!
Becaus I will not have the tinyiest bit of gut on my.
I will be as light as a feather!
I was 145 lbs but now I'm 134 lbs, I'm getting this nasty after baby weight 
off me quick!!
I'm never getting pregnant again,Cos I can't stand all the weight I gained from it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment