Saturday, December 11, 2010

Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork

I have a question does lipovox and hydroxycut work and if so witch one works best and were can you get them?
And what other diet pills work the best and were can you buy them?
I have now lost 15 pound!
Since the last two days I was at my my bf's parents house staying the night there
with our baby.
He tryed to get me to eat, But I said I wasn't hungry...
Witch was  a lie, I was hungry as hell.
And all they eat is high calorie food and drink mounin-dew.
When me and him went to bed I felt like dying cos my stomch kept growling!!
I only hope he was in a really dead sleep and didn't hear a thing.
I came back home yesterday and damn did I hear it from my so called parents.
They told me a whole bunch of B/S and they even through my cat out side.
That cat is mine and she is the only thing I have left from when my grandparents were alive!
It hit my like a bomb I was out side in the dark and cold looking for her until I found her.
And now they act like nothing happend, like everthing is alright....
I can't wait to move out of this house cos my baby will not grow up living here!

2 comments:

  1. HOODIA. HOODIA x 100,000,000.
    You can probably get it from the chemist, if not order them online. ooh, you cn also try power pops, they're low cal lollipops with hoodia in them =D

    i sound like an advertisement..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents are exactly the same. My step mom hit me in the head with a rock and the next day she acts like I did it to myself? I don't know. It's stupid. If they threw my puppy outside, though, I would probably go psycho on them.

    ReplyDelete