Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

I had ordered xyphedrine and got it yesterday, My ohh my.
It works wonders!!
I started taking it the day I got it so I've been in it two day and lost just about 5 pounds,
In two days!
This stuff give me so much energy and I feel so good!
I'm going to buy more as soon as I'm out.
Now all I eat every day is xyphedrine for breakfest.
And thats my only meal!
I'm getting thinnier but on the down side I'm loosing some of my hair and I'm cold all the time.
But it's woth it!
Sometimes I hate my ED, Cos I can't stand having change in my life.
Like I can't even go for a run on a different path because my body just won't run anyother way but the same ways every day.
Even the smallest change scars me...
I feel like life isn't even worth living, No one cares about what I do,say,think or even if I live or die.
I just want some one to care about me and show me they care about me!
Is that really to much to ask for?
The one person I love doesn't even care or give a shit about anything.
I mean am I really stupid, worthless and not worth someone loving and caring about me?
Because I really do feel I'm worthless!
I just want to be perfect, So some one will love and care about me.
  

2 comments:

  1. you are not worthless!!!
    don't ever think that you are. you are going to reach your goal, and be loved on the way there.
    i'll have to check out those pills.
    stay strong
    MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, xephedrine sounds pretty awesome. Gotta get me some of that :P

    ReplyDelete