Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Better to love then to never love at all

Have you ever loved some one with all of your heart, But later on loose some of that love for that special someone?
Well I'm one of those unlucky people who has that problem...

I love him, But it feels like a 85% kinda love!
You know when you have that first date with a guy and you start to really fall for him?
Then that one date leads to another date then another date and ten more date....ect
Then he asks you to be his "Girlfriend"
What does that really mean, You now the word "Girlfriend"?
I don't know what it's suppose to mean but anyways back to the subject.
After awhile when you Bf & Gf  he say those three little words that make your heart stop,
"I Love You"......Then everything changing.
You fall inlove with him, You have unpertected sex, get pregnant then move in with him, Get to know his real self and there goes everthing....You both fall apart, You realize your just two totally different
with nothing in commen anymore.
You argue every second of every minute of every day!!
You know them guys who tell you what to do,say,wear and what not to do,who you can talk to and can't talk to,were you can't go cuz they don't want you to go there because there are men...ect
Like "HELLO"  there are men everywere you go they are at the gas-station,walmart, walking on the street, They are everywere.....And I'm one of the girls the one that take a relashionship seriously so if
I know theres men walking around I don't even look at then even if I'm just hangin out with the girls and their like look at him he's so hot no looking for me, I don't want to look because I have a man so there no need to look at anyother.
I have a policy, I won't do anything to you that I don't want done to me, No cheating, No googling at others "Coz googling is so very rude" No saying hatefull things that you will later on regret,No lying and don't say you love me if you really don't.
If you say you love someone you have to know what love means!!!
To a women that word mean everything....Well to me it means everything.

1 comment:

  1. love is a tricky thing, but as long as your mind is in the clear with yourself and you know you've done nothing wrong, you are prepared regardless of how things go
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete