Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Other Mother.

You know who I am saying when I'm talking about the other mother!!
Your boyfriends "mother" The ones that way to bossy and go over your bounderies.. OMG
They can be such a pain in the you know what!
I live with my bf at his dads place and his mom comes over to the house way to much I think.
I can't stand her, Here's one example,
I just get done feeding my baby her bottle and she starts cry like babys do after they eat they cry coz they
get tired, So I'm holding her trying to comb her down so she can go to sleep, Right?
And his mother say bring her to me, I said no it's okey I got it!
she insists again "Bring her to me!" But this time louder, So I bring my little peyton to her and
She says my baby is mad at me that she doesn't want to to hold her at that time coz I made her mad.
So she trys to comb her down herself and peyton just keep on crying and getting louder.
I know she's crying because she tired, And his mother just won't let me comb her down myself.
I mean I am her mother I need to be the one to comb her down when she's crying right?
I'm her mother thats my job!
His mother does it all the time!!
I'm so sick of it.

1 comment:

  1. oh god i hate when other people tell me what to do with my kid. and i think it's messed up that she said your baby is mad at you. baby's cry i guess people forget that part
    goodness i feel for you
    don't let it get to you to much you know your baby best regardless of what others say

    ReplyDelete