Thursday, February 24, 2011

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul

I just listened to "Creep by Radiohead" never heared it before and now it's my new favorite song! <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5mNNsZeu7c
I'm sitting here watching  thinspiration...I want to be thin and pretty so damn much.
I have been trying to eat, To make my boyfriend happy.
But he don't care if I eat or not, I know cos he told me, Even if he did I can't do this nol more!!
I can't eat I wheigh 125lbs now!
I am so huge, So FAT!!
I couldn't takeit any longer, we ate about an hour ago and I felt to stuffed I felt so sick because I hate that feeling, Ya know?
So I purged for the first time in awhile and that felt so good to get to empty feeling again!
Eating is for the birds. I don't need food.
Anywho on to a different subject..
My boyfriend........Sometimes I just can't stand him never mind it's all of the time I can't stand him!!
He says the most hatefull things all the time so we never get along, Like he says he's joking but that doesn't matter, You don't tell your girlfriend that you don't want to have sex with her because once you've been with her so long it gets old doing it with the same women!
I feel like the ugyiest person alive and him not wanting me in that way makes me feel uglyer!
I want to be beautifull and sexy, I want someone to want me in everyway they should want thier own girlfriend/lover always.
I love him and I don't feel that way about him! Does he not really love me? Is that why it feels that way about me?
I wanna know why!

1 comment:

  1. Because boys are doughe bags. Tell him how you feel about him talking like that. If he cant accsept it then dump him. You can do better.

    ReplyDelete