Saturday, April 30, 2011

What Am I To Do?

My boyfriend and the father of my baby,
Didn't leave our daughter, But just left me...That don't make it any better!!!
I swear this is the hundreth time he has left me, Broken up with me.
He broke up with me a bunch of times while I was pregnant and put me through hell
not know if he was going to be there for me and our daughter.
He treats me like crap on the ground, He don't care and he said he don't care all the time.
I always wanted to just get up and leave his sorry butt, But I was scared to leave him because I love him to death, Care about so much and I don't want to be alone for the rest of
me life, And have my daughter have to lifes one leaving with me and the other if her dad has anything to do with her.
What am I suppose to do??
She a beautiful baby with a big bright smile.
And I'm her mother going on day to day not knowing if she is going to grow up with just a mom or a "Mom & a Dad" who are together and mairred?
What am I to do?
Leave day to day not know any of those things or go find someone else who will treat me right and care about my feelings an not treat me like crap ever!
And just love me for the person who I am, And always want to be there for me and my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment